DooieRag Ragtime Rag DooieRag Ragtime Rag

This is quite bad.

The only part that sounded good was the background chords that came in at 0:07 which I doubt you composed yourself. The rest of it is badly composed and mixed.

Try changing the sounds and EQ of your instruments and not just using the default sounds. Also try making your song less repetitiveand not using introductions from classical pieces.

Pump It UP! - SG&amp;lt;3 Pump It UP! - SG<3

Nice work! :D

The slow, quieter beginning to the song works well. It's probably a bit too quiet at the very start. Using a change in EQ as well as a volume climb can produce a cool sound.

I thought the voice clip came in a bit unsmoothly and just seemed to be too contrasting from the rest of the music. With the glitch effects, they went out of the rhythm of the song at a few points making it sound a bit odd.

The build up the synth riffs was good and overall it is a really good song. I think some of the background sounds needed to be a bit stronger during parts. Also try and experiment with drums a bit more. Cool stuff :P

Glass Burial Glass Burial

Sweet

really awesome stuff. The percussion is really good. I think the synth-strings need to be a bit stronger after the you complete me part. The song is broken up really well with the voice clip and then the electronic part. It's really chill, it's been looping for quite a while now and hasn't seemed repetitive at all.

HarraH responds:

Thanks a lot dude, yeah it was a quick project really to make something chilled instead of dubstep and to yeah go back to my old ambient kinda stuff. Glad you enjoyed and glad it's not repeditive either ;)

Chronicide Chronicide

Sweet stuff...

Real good use of audio clips, they seem to add a lot of character to the song and don't get in the way at all. I think it needed a harder hitting snare perhaps just at some parts but the 8-bit/crackle snare isn't strong enough and seems more like a background beat. The progression of the song is really good. Probably your best dubstep song so far ;D

Making a Monument Making a Monument

Pretty good.

The piano at the start is really good. I think the wobble needs to come in with a bigger bang. I heard the Conspiracy in there at 1:46!! it's a very good sytrus preset. The sound that comes in at 2:08 is very good but the wobble didn't seem to go with it too well. Overall it's pretty well done but you probably could have fine tuned it a bit more.

Cradlemare - 0:37 Cradlemare - 0:37

Awesome stuff

The song is really great, even though it's quiet it gives a real sense of curiosity and mystery... his mother sounds quite manly. Did you come up with the story before or after you wrote the song?

HarraH responds:

Thanks :) afterwards.

Mello like-ish Mello like-ish

Awesome Start

The sound and mood you've got going is really good. The start is good cos it's all clear but further in the instruments seem to get a bit too murky and distorted. Sometimes its better to keep your instruments clean. Great song, it would be good to see this finished.

Nothins responds:

lool maybe when i grow old and am retired i have no time to even start new songs because i work late hours i sleep all day. iunno. mabe i might maybe i wont

btw, its was the effect of the sound xD

-Midna's Desperation- -Midna's Desperation-

Nice work...

It's definently the most emotionally powerful song in the game. The original is much better but it is made by Koji Kondo and he has been making music for 20 years. I feel that the instruments you chose have taken away the emotion from it slightly. The notes aren't as crisp and there's not enough reverb. The quieter and higher instruments don't engulf you as much as there's not as large an array of tones.

I tried making a song that sounded similar to this and it was really good but then my laptop died and I lost everything :'(

bigjonny13 responds:

Lol, laptop fail.
Yeah, my music really needs a lot of work. If I ever end up going back to "making" music, there will be much more time put into it.

Vegeta, Prince of Saiyans Vegeta, Prince of Saiyans

Hahah

Your good at changing your voice and doing different characters. What you need to work on is how you pronounce words. You should find some videos of people from different countries and try to replicate their accents. It's a bit too easy to tell that it's you but it might not as easy for others...

bigjonny13 responds:

Vegeta has a very interesting voice style. He properly pronounces every word, yet he makes them sound harsh at the same time. You might find it easy to tell it's me because you've heard me before though =P

Sir Pavlov Gets Raped In Hell Sir Pavlov Gets Raped In Hell

Woah man!

It's actually quite interesting, a bit repetitive but quite interesting. What's with the minute of silence at the end?